Here are a few updates on our reopening.
- We will reopen Monday Jan. 11th at regular hours (09:30 am)
- We have changed breakfast hours to 8a-11a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday starting this Friday, January 15, 2021
- Masks are still required upon entering and at any time you are not seated. Masks must cover your nose and mouth.
- We have set up our sign in sheets at the main door and back door, please remember to sign it! You will be asked to fill out a sheet with minimal contact information once seated. Please note that we do not sell any of your information.
- We are still at 50% so that limits how many people we can have in our building. The main bar area is set up to comply with the 50%. At this time there will be no moving of tables or chairs. We are allowing parties of 4 or less to use the main bar. Our back bar can hold many more people to comply to the 50% limit. We are asking that, like the main bar, tables and chairs are not moved. Parties of 5-6 people are going to be asked to utilize our backroom at this time. No joining of tables or adding chairs. Only 6 people per table.
- To drink or dine with us you must be seated. We cannot allow people to stand at a table or at the bar to join their friends. Again, especially in the main bar, the chairs out are what we can have in that area to drink or dine.
Do we like these guidelines set in place? No, but at least we are open again.
Are we going to be following the guidelines? Yes, because we want to stay open.
Do we want another shut down? Absolutely not!
So, please respect our policies currently. We want to be open; we want to see our friends and family; we want to back to ‘normal’ too! If you feel that you cannot or will not follow or respect our policies, we ask that you come in when we have no restrictions. We want to always keep our guest and especially our staff safe.